Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014 in Review: Favorite Photos

These review posts are so subjective.  I had the hardest time trying to decide which pictures were my favorite.  I have a couple of token non-kid pictures.  I am trying to convince myself to do another 52 week photo challenge this year, just to mix things up and stretch my skills.

This captures his really sweet nature

Let's go fly a kite

They, at times, can play so well together.

I like the composition of this.  And it was just by chance.

This girl just cracks me up.

A very rare family portrait.

First camping trip.  The kids had so much fun.  Love Finn here.

He just loved this costume and this whistle.

Sweet girl on the couch.

Americana right here.

Cousins.  This is just awesome on so many fronts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...