Weight: 16 lbs 4 ounces (90-95%)
Height: 24 3/4" (75%)
Head Circumference: 42 1/2 cm (75-90%)
Enna at 4 months:
- She learned how to roll from her back to front and is using every opportunity to practice her new skill.
- Celebrated her 4 month birthday by cutting a new tooth! Unlike her brother, she pulled out all the teething stops: low-grade temperature, body rash, propensity to chew on everything, and fussiness. Either that, or she had some sort of viral thing that coincided quite nicely. We will never know.
- Wears a generic white onesie because the few girl outfits I have for her are dirty. She is sporting the 6-9 month old sizes these days, my Hunca Munca.
- Laughs when I pretend to chew her face (those cheeks!) and then eats my face in return.
- Her hair might be coming in lighter? The (sort of) bald spot on the back of her head has hair that is quite a bit lighter. It makes me a bit sad because I love the idea of a dark-haired beauty with blue eyes. It would be her Welsh genes shining through.
- Her sweetness makes me so happy.