Sunday, June 16, 2013

Enna at 4 months

E at 4 months


Weight: 16 lbs 4 ounces (90-95%)
Height: 24 3/4" (75%)
Head Circumference: 42 1/2 cm (75-90%)

Enna at 4 months:

  • She learned how to roll from her back to front and is using every opportunity to practice her new skill.
  • Celebrated her 4 month birthday by cutting a new tooth!  Unlike her brother, she pulled out all the teething stops: low-grade temperature, body rash, propensity to chew on everything, and fussiness.  Either that, or she had some sort of viral thing that coincided quite nicely.  We will never know.
  • Wears a generic white onesie because the few girl outfits I have for her are dirty.  She is sporting the 6-9 month old sizes these days, my Hunca Munca.
  • Laughs when I pretend to chew her face (those cheeks!) and then eats my face in return.
  • Her hair might be coming in lighter?  The (sort of) bald spot on the back of her head has hair that is quite a bit lighter.  It makes me a bit sad because I love the idea of a dark-haired beauty with blue eyes.  It would be her Welsh genes shining through.
  • Her sweetness makes me so happy.

Sticking out her tongue


 A smile


3 comments:

Wild Rose said...

I have finally made my way back to your blog ... Love, love, love these photos. What a sweet child.

Wild Rose said...

I have finally made my way back to your blog ... Love, love, love these photos. What a sweet child.

Janssen said...

She is ridiculously lovely. Those eyes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...