Sunday, May 19, 2013

Enna at 3 Months

Blue eyes?


At three months Enna is:
  • Trying desperately to roll over from her back to her front.  She is determined to master this skill.  She wakes up from her nap, houdinis out of her miracle straight jacket swaddle, and then strains to flip herself over.  
  • Is sort of laughing.  But she makes me work for it.  She is much less stingy with her smiles.  She is very smiley.
  • Dislikes being out and about.  She wants to be home where it is cozy and nice and where her bed is conveniently located in case she gets tired--which is fairly often.  I can't say that I blame her.  It does make it difficult when I am trying to cope with an irrational three year old who could probably benefit from some outside distraction.
  • Might end up with blue eyes.  They certainly aren't getting darker.
  • Is all together wonderful.
Tummy time!


At three months I am still rejoicing over not being pregnant.  When I mopped the kitchen floor for the first time after being pregnant (embarrassingly not that long ago), I thought, "this is so much easier than the last time---when I was 9 months pregnant."  I rejoice in my unpregnant state every time I am shifting around in bed trying to get comfortable.  Sitting on my son's bumblebee wheely thingy (the official name, I am sure) would have been impossible not that long ago.  I am so enamored with my unpregnant state that I wish I could state that I was done, that I would never be pregnant again.  But that is a decision for another day. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...