Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review: Photos

I did a bit better with pictures this year.  I really enjoyed doing the photography challenge.....until I got all knocked up and exhausted and stuff.  It got me to start capturing images other than family and to think outside the box.  I hesitate to set a definite goal, since I don't know what the new year will bring with the addition to our family, but it would be nice to continue to take more pictures and to participate in another photography challenge.

I was really proud of us this Christmas.  Mr. F. and I stayed up a bit on Christmas Eve figuring out what settings we would want/need in the morning (i.e. indoor/low lighting and capturing action).  We also played around with our external flash that we bought but hadn't used much.  That meant all we had to do Christmas morning was turn on the camera and start snapping pictures.  It took away a lot of the "fiddling" time, and we could enjoy the moment while also capturing it for later.

Father and Son


Sand shadow


Pensive hug


Optimism


Life preserver and lighthouse reflection


Foraging Bear


Water and paint
Actually, Mr. F. took this photo, but I like it.



You can see more of my favorites here in Flickr.

1 comment:

stacybuckeye said...

All of these are great, I especially love the one of him in his costume with the shopping cart! We are in the market for a new camera. Would you recommend yours and what kind is it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...