Saturday, December 22, 2012

25ish and 32 weeks

After being a week late for week 25 and skipping week 29 all together, I started putting reminders on my phone to take a picture.  It appears that documenting my pregnancy progression is not high priority on my list of "things to remember."  Of course, Mr. F. would say that nothing seems to be on my list of "things to remember."  He wouldn't be too off the mark.  At the beginning of the week, I reached the 32 mark, so here I am in my pregnant glory.  Plus a look at week 25/26.


So what is going on?  Your basic pregnancy complaints: hemorrhoids (I know.  The unmentionables.  But dude, they feel like such an insult.  Here I am gestating a human being, and I have to deal with this on top of everything else?), belly tenderness, belly stretching, difficulty moving, shortness of breath, loose hip joints,  difficulty falling asleep at night, difficulty remembering conversations, difficulty having conversations, tiredness, and general fatigue (although less than previous pregnancy).

The biggest difference between pregnancies is obviously being a mother of a toddler at the same time.  Finn doesn't understand why suddenly mother's belly is super sore, why I can't pick him up at times, why I am so tired, etc.  And for me, it is increasingly difficult to remain calm--to not overreact to his behavior.  The physical awkwardness and discomfort is as nerve fraying as the general tiredness and fatigue.  I am so looking forward to being able to move freely and normally again.  Although I am anxiously looking forward to not being pregnant, I am not anxious to juggle the logistics of having two kids.  It is nice to know that little girl is basically self-sufficient and self-sustaining right now.  Too bad she won't come out that way.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...