Friday, August 24, 2012

15 Weeks

15 Weeks


Last pregnancy, I took photos at rather random intervals.  I am going to try and remember to take pictures at the same random intervals this time for comparison sake.   And I need to remember to do it while I still have decent light.  The shadows don't really add to the composition.

So here I am at 15 weeks.  Life has vastly improved.  I have introduced vegetables back into the diet, although meat is still sketchy.  The nausea is more or less gone, although I can still feel yucky in the evenings if I haven't kept on top of my food intake.  15 weeks seemed to be the turning point during the last pregnancy as well.

At 13 weeks, I started to feel the first little flutterings, mostly in the evenings.  For my first pregnancy, I had no idea what early baby movement felt like.  My employer, a woman and fellow scientist, described it like a fish--like you have a fish hanging out in your uterus with its tail and fins moving and fluttering back and forth.  I would have to say that description is spot on, especially given the size of the babe at this point.

I have also stopped requiring a nap, which is timely since Finn has been sporadic with his need for one.  (Today we are trying for a short nap.  We will see how this goes.  *groan*)





1 comment:

Janssen said...

SO happy you're feeling better. That first trimester is the WORST.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...