Monday, May 7, 2012

Why I am thinking about having beans every single night

My child is not known for his independent play skills--to the point where I thought he had no independent play skills.  I mean, the child refuses to even play with Lego's by himself, insisting that we, the parents, build all the structures for him to immediately tear down.  It is exhausting.  So imagine my surprise when Finn spent a good amount of time today playing with the beans I was soaking for dinner.  He was so enamored with said beans that I feared they wouldn't make it to the dinner table.  Luckily, I gave him enough forewarning and a potential crises was averted.

Behold the concentration:




Of course I had to document the event instead of taking full advantage of the moment.  Always the dilemma with rare occurrences.  With the beans now gone, I need to think of another potential enthralling activity. 

1 comment:

kyriacarlisle said...

That is adorable.

I'd say "sandbox", but until he's a couple years older that doesn't really lend itself to letting you get things done at the same time - unless there's a lot of weeding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...