Friday, April 13, 2012

52 Pics: Oops!

I was worried about this one.  I mean, we do have accidents.  A lot of them.  It comes with the territory of having a toddler.  However, a lot of them revolve around the potty, and I am pretty sure no one wants to look at a picture of a measuring tape dropped into a pile of toddler poo.  (Another oops! that happened this week.)  Also, my first reaction to an accident is to take care of the accident, not to run and grab my camera.  Which is why you have a picture of this:

Oops!  52 pics.


versus the missed photo opportunity of strawberry smoothie all over the table and kitchen floor (which, no doubt, would have been the better picture).

Relatively unscathed.


Amazingly, the toddler in question, came away relatively unscathed.  A few spots on the shirt (hardly worth mentioning) and a change in underpants.  Win. 

1 comment:

heidikins said...

It happens. :) I'm glad it wasn't too much of a hassle to clean up.

xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...