Friday, March 30, 2012

52 Pics: Eyes

When Heidi (of Heidikins) started her 52 Pics Photography Assignment to become more savvy with her DSL, I really wanted to do it.  But I didn't because.....I don't know, life was/is crazy.  And then because I missed the first few weeks, I thought that I couldn't do it.  (Perfection or nothing!)  But I saw this week's prompt (eyes) and decided to jump (albeit late) on the bandwagon.

Finn has really unusual eyes.  They are blue with light brown right by the pupils.  One eye is also darker than the other--having more brown in it than the other.  My sister always say that Finn got my eyes.  I didn't quite believe her--I thought the coloring was different.  On looking at these pictures though, I think she must be right.

Also?  Ignore the obvious need for some eyebrow maintenance.


F's eyes


Eyes 2

1 comment:

heidikins said...

I'm so glad you joined! I love both yours and Finn's eyes--gorgeous!

xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...