Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 in Review: Favorite Pictures

A friend of mine did this, and I thought it was a brilliant idea.  Of course when I reviewed our pictures, I wished that we had more of them to choose from.  I take a lot of pictures for any one occasion, but those occasions are not so frequent.  I like the idea of taking a picture a day, but I am not sure I can commit myself to that.  Maybe once a week.  In any case, I think that I have decided upon a New Year's Resolution that sounds actually enjoyable: take more pictures.

First day at park


I see you


Amish market flowers.


Oldest Barn in MD 2


Swinging 3


Father and Son at beach 3


Sunset over the harbor.


Staring me down.


4 Berry Pie 4


A Dinosaur amongst the marigolds.


Peeling an onion

More of my favorites here.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

You take BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Kari said...

I love the tongue roll picture! Nice pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...