Saturday, October 1, 2011

Back in the saddle

So, I feel like I should start posting again.  I want to start posting again.  However, after a long break, it is hard to know where to begin.  So let's just make a list of what has been going on, o.k.?

I am still nightweaning Finn.  But it is a lot better.
We are still eating food.
I am still reading books.
We bought a food dehydrator so that I can 1) make larger batches of yogurt easily, and 2) dehydrate stuff.
We are all about culturing dairy products: buttermilk, yogurt, weird Swedish dairy products.
Our family has been passing around sickness like we are playing a game of tag.  Mr. F. is currently "it."
I am up to my armpits in apples.  Must do something with them.
Mostly I am trying to get through one day at a time.

The muse has forsaken me.  I think it is fueled off of my sleep and general well-being which have been severely depleted.  I need inspiration.  I need a place to begin again.  What do YOU want to hear about? 

1 comment:

Janssen said...

I would love to hear more about culturing your own buttermilk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...