Thursday, September 30, 2010

What's in a name?

Baby F. is growing so quickly!  I can't believe he is already 6 months old.  I have been thinking that soon it will be pretty ridiculous to keep calling him Baby F. as he will be reaching toddler status: crawling, walking, speaking, eating solid foods.  So, I need to come up with a "screen name" that grows with a growing child.  I thought it would be fun to ask for suggestions from the few people that read this blog. 

Now is your chance to comment and to leave a suggestion for a name.  The only two stipulations that I have are that, 1) it starts with the letter F and 2) it is not his real name (which just happens to start with F as well.)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't know his real name, so here's hoping I don't guess it with my suggestion: Finnigan

Retail Worker #48721093 said...

Literary: Faulkner, Feist, Frost
Shakespearean: Frederick, Froth, Fortinbras
Geography: Falkland, Faroe, FYROM
Elvish: Vanafindon (Finley), Suiadanion (Ferguson), Almarean (Felix)
Celebrity Baby Name Generator (when fed the last name of 'F'): Zither Chimichanga F

Or you could go with Frank.

:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...