Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Request

Dear Readers,

I am thinking about adding a side bar section for "favorites" or "best of."  I have been looking back at some of my older posts and find myself newly amused.  (e.g. I crack myself up.)  I have also forgotten a lot of what I have previously written, so this is a chance to revisit past thoughts and events.  I, of course, could pick my particular favorites, but I thought I would give my readers a chance to voice their input. 

So readers, do you have any favorite posts of mine?  Are there any that you deem noteworthy?  Your input would be much appreciated as it would validate this writing habit of mine.

Sincerely,

Lady Susan

2 comments:

Ange said...

the beef one for sure :)

J said...

I like your deoderant/shampoo one. Really, I like pretty much everything I've read so far, but especially like the "closet hippie" sorts of stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...