Monday, February 1, 2010

32 Weeks


32 Weeks 1
Where did this convenient arm rest come from?

Growing and moving. That is Baby F.'s status. The little tyke is constantly moving around. And growing, because I can feel my belly getting stretched. On particularly bad days, it is very sore and tender. My belly-button is hanging on for dear life, but I am sure it is only a matter of time before this turkey timer pops.

In terms of how Mommy is doing.....well, it is just more of the same. More heartburn, more fatigue, more incomprehensible conversations with Mr. F., more discomfort, more grunting, etc. It is hard to see how things can get even more uncomfortable, but they can. Just like I can get even more large! Still, I feel like I have it pretty easy in terms of pregnancy discomforts. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary to deal with, thank goodness!

I have noticed that time has suddenly sped up. I am at 32 weeks already? I could have this baby in 6-8 weeks. Yikes! We don't even have anything for him: no bed, no diapers, no car seat. That is enough to bring me into panic mode, not to mention the thought of actually laboring. I am 8 weeks (or so) from one of the biggest events of my life--bearing a child. The thought gives me chills and starts me hyperventilating. And then.....comes then......the whole parenting gig, where I am actually responsible for the life and well-being of this little person. That isn't daunting or anything.

Now, if you will excuse me, I think I will find a paper bag to breathe into for awhile.

1 comment:

Ange said...

Calm down, calm down...maybe you'll get a really easy baby :) So carseats: Chico has great travel systems (stoller, carseat combo) We got it from Babys R Us. I did hours and hours of research and shopping and found it best fit our needs. The stroller is great for tall people and the carrier lets your baby stay in it a lot longer than most (poundage and heighth) You'll want to consider if you want to be able to hold a baby carrier in to restaraunts/church/grocery shopping etc. Others just like to use baby slings and get a convertible carseat (stays in the car and you can use it until they need a booster seat). You have to buy a convertible carseat anyways when they stop fitting the infant carrier...okay I'll stop now, I'm just confusing you now probably.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...