Monday, April 27, 2009

I am aglow!

I have just finished "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society." What a fantastically charming book! I am still "all aglow" from my read, so a coherent review is quite impossible at the moment. However, I will say that I find myself wanting to take pen to paper and write charming letters full of sly, British wit. I have also notified Mr. F. that I came close to having thoughts of another man--a quiet, pig farmer with a love for Charles Lamb. In the nick of time, however, I recalled that Mr. F. is real while the pig farmer was not. Perhaps, Mr. F. should return home soon to reiterate that fact. *smirk*

And now a song that reminds me both of Mr. F. and "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society." It is personal favorite of mine. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Wild Rose said...

I, too, love this book and song. Glad that you have someone to keep you a little more reality based. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...