Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Distracted by lake trout

I am attempting to work on a lab for my stock assessment class based on Canadian lake trout fishery data. However, I read "lake trout," and suddenly all I can think about is Anne, the Lady of Shalott, and Gilbert.



It is all about the word association. Minnesota makes me think of Lake Wobegone where all the women are strong; Forks, WA is permanently linked to vampires; and lake trout are the most romantic fish in all the world--they are associated with true love, friendship, and dashing young men who rescue damsels in distress.

2 comments:

Retail Worker #48721093 said...

You know what other word I associate with this movie? ChrysanthEmum.

Always stress the 'e'.

stopping to smell lilacs said...

Thanks for the video clip. I miss all of the random movie quotes the 2 of you used to throw around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...