Friday, January 4, 2008

And the crystal ball says......

What Lady Susan Means

You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
O.k. For clarification, I did use my actual name to generate this. However, this breaks down at many points (as one would expect). I am not organized, powerful, or competent. The third paragraph is completely wrong as I really don't think I fit into the classic "Type A persoanlity at. all. Things that I think are spot on: being a little flaky and being carried away with my thoughts. But hey, if this says that I am friendly, charming, wise and intuitive, who am I to argue with that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

believe it or not mine was almost identical to yours..... maybe because our names are inversions of the same sounds? but it got me thinking and I typed in M's name. you should definitely do that. parts that got me laughing for "M" were:
"You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel."
"You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun."
"you are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it."
her's was longer....maybe because she has more letters?

Lady Susan said...

Yeah, it is pretty much bollocks but fun and time-killing nonetheless. M's is way off. Basically every charactersistic and the kitchen sink were thrown in. And, I am pretty sure it says everyone is Type A.

rittie said...

What are you all saying. That I lack those characteristics? I have always thought of myself as a wild and crazy gal. Glad to provide some amusement ladies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...