Friday, January 4, 2008

The Friday ADD post

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to concentrate on a Friday afternoon? The scant hours between me and the weekend are just too much for my weak mind. I must be distracted.

Today's distraction of choice: Wikiquote's list of misquotations. The list is addicting. I mean, some of the misquotes are actually more catchy than the actual quote. For example: "Elementary, my dear Watson." and "Beam me up, Scotty." So what do you think the protocol should be if the misquote is actually better than the original?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yes I know what you mean & I don't even work nor have a social life on the weekends. :) I have a new post I think you'll enjoy with a reference to the strangeness of the Ukraine...I'm wondering if you remember this or if it was with Sister Yokobovsky...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...