Friday, October 5, 2007

This can't come as a surprise......


What Kind of Guy Will You Fall For?

You would fall for the gentleman. Keep an eye out for your love at your next formal or field trip to the opera. Watch out for bad boys who walk on the inside of the curb and don't hold the door for you, and you'll end up with the guy who's suave, sophisticated, and classy through-and-through.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

However, they asked questions like where would you like to go to school (Oxford) and what fictional world would you like to live in (Pride and Prejudice) which obviously skewed it for me. Because honestly people, where am I supposed to find a gentleman who will take me to cultural events in rural Maryland I ask you?

And that blonde Prince William photo just isn't doing anything for me. *Sigh* My life is so difficult.

1 comment:

yola said...

"You would fall for the geek. If you're looking for love, consider spending a little more time studying up in the LIBRARY. To you, there's nothing more attractive than intelligence, shyness, and kindness; your future love may have four eyes and zero social skills, but he'll make up for it in brains and heart." (emphasis added by me)

So apparently: a) I'm headed into the correct professional field in order to find my true love, and b) I'm turned on by the Peter Parker type...which I suppose is what happens when you work in the IT department, surrounded by guys who froth at the mouth over technical devices....

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...