Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Speculation—A Game

Sr. Loco has dislocated his elbow. He was making pizza and I saw him flexing his arms. I asked him if he was checking out his arm muscles, because that’s what it looked like…. seriously. He just glared at me and said no. A few minutes later he disappears into his room to come back out with his elbow wrapped up. Supposedly he has dislocated it, but he won’t tell me how. “It was really stupid.” It must be if he isn’t telling me. But now I am dying of curiosity and having the most wild of speculations.

So game time! You dear readers must submit your suggestion(s) of how Sr. Loco dislocated his elbow in the comments. This includes the Lurkers as well! I will combine the results, and we will vote on the best suggestion. This is, after all, Sr. Loco we are talking about, so no idea could be considered too outrageous.

2 comments:

Emily said...

My guess is that he was belly dancing & lost complete control of his body & ended up dislocating his elbow in an attempt to regain control...

yola said...

I've been meaning to respond to this one, but haven't come up with a good one yet. How about we blame it on an attempt to knead dough...while it was still frozen? Or he was practicing his tap dancing (because anyone can do) and whacked his elbow out of joint on the pepperoni loaf? OR! he was doing "the robot" dance moves and his elbow protested that he should attempt such out-dated cheesy dancing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...