Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Boo!



“Who is this crazy person hanging on me?”
“Why is she hugging me? Some people just don’t respect personal space.”
“Doesn’t she know that this is MY day?”
“Stupid Leah--stealing all my glory.”

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Rittie-poo! Yes, you have always had a cross to bear in dealing with your two sisters, but we can’t help but love you to bits! We speak truth when we call you the Nice Sister. You are lovely, generous, and kind to a fault. You are my hero in so many ways, and I hope that you know how much I love you. Plus, you and BIL have the cutest wee bairns EVER. Superior genes--that’s what I am talking about.

2 comments:

aawang said...

Omg, they are so cute! Esp. in that adorable costume! LOL to the monolog :)

Hope you had a great halloween ;)

Orestes said...

Hey, Kiddo you weren't even around then! But yes, they were cute.

Signed the taker of the photo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...