Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I've got it bad, and that ain't good."

You know there is something wrong with you when, on seeing the town Limrick, Ireland on your sitemeter, you immediately think of this person as depicted by this actor in this movie. I don’t think an elevated heart rate (marking the begining of swooning) on seeing a town name is normal, healthy behavior. But what can I say? The man is hot. And although the movie took liberties with actual history, distorting it to create a romance that probably wasn’t there, I will not be complaining.

2 comments:

yola said...

I had no idea you'd go for Tom LeFroy, being such the rake as he is. But I suppose it's the bad boy attraction, eh?

I still think of James McAvoy as Mr. Tumnus, with his little goatie feet, so I have a hard time swooning over him. He was though incredibly impressive (and scary) in that adaptation of MacBeth that I blogged about.

And even though it stars Ms. Stick Insect, I am looking forward to watching the film adaptation of Atonement when it comes out in December. I love me my WWII costume dramas, I don't know why. And I'm sure James McAvoy will be brilliant in that as well.

Lovely, lovely.

Retail Worker #48721093 said...

Ahem. McAvoy=over-rated. Oh yes, I went there. *ducks* Last King of Scotland...meh.

Please take notice of a young Brit that goes by the name of Hugh Dancy. He may not have the period-piece street cred of McAvoy (though he was in that most craptacular King Arthur adaptation) but he is far more interesting to watch on screen.

Ah...according to his imdb site he is doing a little bit of Jane Austin (it's a stretch) and some Bronte in the coming months.

Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...