Saturday, August 11, 2007

4Real

I was tagged a while back by Yola for this meme but because crazy happens, I am just now doing it.

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. Raspberry Puree Quality Control Girl. Yes, I was the girl keeping your raspberry puree mold free.
2. Biller/Collector for the Russian Mafia. O.k. so it was for a workmans compensation clinic but the CEO was Russian Mafia, I swear.
3. Environmental Activist……for a week……until I simultaneously quit and was fired.
4. Professional Student.

Four countries I have been to:
1. Ukraine
2. Austria
3. Italy
4. England

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach!)
3. Prince Edward Island
4. Bath

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Muffins. I am obsessed about muffins. I make muffins every week. This week I am eating carrot ginger muffins and they are excellent.
2. Thai food: massaman curry, orange beef, and pad thai are my favorites.
3. French food: crusty french bread, flourless chocolate cakes, rich creamy sauces, tender meat…..you get my drift.
4. Chocolate

I don’t know four people that read my blog. However, if you are reading this and you have a blog, consider yourself tagged. ;) (That would include you retail worker!)

*And in case you haven't heard about the silly parents wanting to name their kid 4Real, take a look here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...