Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Woefully Behind the Times

I will be the first to admit that I am not technically savvy. Yet, how could I be completely ignorant about this wonderful site? What a brilliant idea. So do you know about it? And if so, what "stations" have you started? My stations so far: Ella Fitzgerald, Pink Martini, Dar Williams, and Amos Lee. You also learn interesting facts about your music preference. For example, who knew that I had a "thing" for major tonality. It shows up in almost all the songs I like. Same with accoustic instrumentation.

I love it when I "discover" cool stuff like this. Anything else out there that I should know about?

1 comment:

E said...

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/index.htm

This is more of an academic site. But it is fun to explore. Plus if you ever have to teach a course you can get some inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...